Thursday, July 18, 2013

Gifts of Kindness - Convention Swaps

Welcome to Here's My Card!  I am here in Salt Lake City and Convention starts today.  This is my first Stampin' Up! Convention and if it lives up to its' reputation it's going to be a blast!!!  We have 19 of our Strawberry SUper Stampers here and rearing to go!!

As swapping is a big part of Convention I did not want to miss out, so I've been working hard to get my swaps ready before I left home.  This is the second group I've put together, all the same design but using different colours, most of which are the NEW In-Colours for 2013 -2015.

Here's My Card:


Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding


Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana


Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe


Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Smokey Slate


Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay, Baked Brown Sugar

Here's the rest of the details:
Stamp Set: Gifts of Kindness, Gingham Stampin' Around Wheel
Punches: Word Window, Modern Label, Boho Blossoms, Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Accessories: Dazzling Details, Colour Coach (love this tool!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!