Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fun With Masks

No, this is not a Halloween post; it is a post about masks used for stamping.  The challenge today at Catherine and Cathy Create is to make your own mask. So I decided to make my first Christmas Card of the season and use the Wonderful Wreath Framelits to make a mask.



I then used the mask and a sponge to create the sentiment for my card.  I used some spray adhesive on back to help the small pieces stay in place.

Here's my card:





Supplies:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Lost Lagoon,
DSP: All is Calm
Ink: Lost Lagoon
Tools: Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Stampin' Sponges
Accessories: Frosted Sequins, Silver Ribbon


Before I close I must say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful, smart, wonderful daughter! XOXO!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tiz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!