Thursday, September 6, 2012

Come as you aren't!

Here's My Card for Mojo Monday #257

I have been working on a Halloween display for our Stampin' Up! Demonstrators meeting and was running out of inspiration when I saw this sketch - perfect!  It was just what I needed to finish off.

I will post pictures of the display in a few days, but in the meantime here is what I came up with.


All Supplies from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Basic Black
DSP: Howlstooth and Scaringbone
Ribbon: Basic Grey 1/2" Striped Satin
Heat Embossing in Tangerine Tango and Black
Embossing Folder: Spider Web, Perfect Polka Dots
Stamps: Monster Munchies, Teeny Tiny Words, Googly Ghouls
Finishing Touches Edgelit
Punches: Corner Rounder, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle

Hope you like!
Tiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!