Saturday, September 15, 2012

Keep Calm and Shop On

Here's My Card for Mojo Monday # 258 .  I've been making tons of cards lately and entering many challenges; that's what happens when you go away and don't get to stamp for a while.  Also, we are going away again for most of October, so I need to cram in as much as I can before we go.

The idea for this card actually came to me while tossing and turning one night I was unable to sleep.

I used the Stampin' Up! hostess set "Carry On", just love this set.  The colours are Regal Rose, Basic Black and Whisper White.  The flower accents were made by the Blossom Bouquet Triple punch.  The embossed background was made by the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.  The sentiment and background were cut out using Nestabilities and the button and ribbon were from my stash.


I had fun making this one,

Hope you like!

Tiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!