Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall Thanksgiving

Today I decided to play along with The Paper Players and their challenge to create a Fall themed card.  I had just wrapped a gift using brown paper - the kind you use to wrap a parcel - and there was an end piece laying on my table.




So I was thinking I should be able to use that and decided to sponge a piece all over.  I used Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip.


I put the full piece through the Big Shot with the Autumn Accents die and voila!

Here's My Card:


Here's the rest of the details:
Cardstock - Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
DSP- Well Worn (retired)
Stamp Set - Day of Gratitude (retired)
Accessories - Brads
Tools - Distressing Tool, Pretty Print Embossing Folder

Come back on Saturday to see another take on this card!



2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Perfect use of the packing paper. Love the score lines you made on the leaves and I never tire of that sentiment. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the score lines on the leaves, too, Tiz! Beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!