Saturday, September 7, 2013

Get Embossed!

Today's challenge over at Catherine and Caty Create is all about embossing. I used both dry and heat embossing on this card.  If you saw my last post you know I was playing with some parcel paper to make leaves. This card has a different take on them. Here's My Card:




Today's leaves were cut using the Autumn Accents Die, stamped with Fall Foliage (sadly, it's retired) and then embossed with Gold Embossing Powder and then a bit of Orange Glitter was added.  For the dry embossing I used the Square Lattice Embossing Folder on the card base, and the Pretty Print Embossing Folder on the accent piece.

Here's the rest of the details:
Cardstock - Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
DSP - Sweater Weather
Accessories  - Brads
Stamp Set - Day of Gratitude (retired)






1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!